Apache Solr Consulting & Development
What is Solr?
From the Apache Solr website, Solr is an open source enterprise search server based on the Lucene Java search library, with XML/HTTP and JSON APIs, hit highlighting, faceted search, caching, replication, a web administration interface and many more features.
Our involvement with clients as a Solr consultant generally revolves around:
- Mentoring and training in Solr
- Improving performance and scalability of an existing Solr implementation
- Custom Facets & Drupal Integration
- Other custom Solr search solutions
Recent works that involved Apache Solr
- eBharatJobs.com - India's premier job search engine.
- SearchPropertyIndia.com - Indian Property search engine.
- eBharatBase.com - Indian Companies Directory.
- IndCareer.com - Career guidance portal.
- AllIndiaWalkins.com - Walkin jobs across India.
- MySarkariNaukri.com - a job search portal for Indian Government Jobs only. The category browsing & search system (and facet filters) is based on Apache Solr.
- SimplyFreshers.com - a complete portal for Freshers. The job search and placement paper search system has been based on Apache Solr
- PetroEnergyJobs.com - A complete job portal for Petroleum industry. The search system and filters based coming from Apache Solr.
Lucene Solr Nutch Consultant